Among other things we talked about running, and workout in general. We set up a couple of long-term goals, and I'm really looking forward to both the goals and the workout on the way. ;)
I'm so inspired and motivated! I hope it lasts for... uhm... long anyway.
This morning it was perfect weather for running! A bit cloudy and cold, but nothing a windproof jacket can't handle.
![]() |
| Excellent color match! ;P |
This time my intention was to make as few stops to walk as possible, and to run up all hills, not walk.
I allowed myself to run at a slow pace (my condition is still at grandma-level), otherwise I wouldn't be able to do it.
I actually did run up all hills!
I made 7 stops, which sounds like a lot, but I think I made twice as many stops last time, so... it's a progress. One of the stops was right after two hills in a row, and another stop was right after a looong, deadly hill.
My right hip joint was aching all the time, so no difference there.
Altogether, it felt like a good run. Surprisingly so, considering my only fuel was Easter candy... hehe. ;P
Check out the details of my run, on RunKeeper:
http://runkeeper.com/user/elingranfoss/activity/80487358
Yes, I'm getting better!
Last time I ran at 7,87 km/h. This time at 8,43 km/h!
When I got home I did the 5 minute "Arm Workout" (iPhone app) with my 3 kg dumbells.
![]() |
| Perfect deliciousness after workout. |
Last but not least, a little something to motivate you. One of my strongest sources of motivation:
![]() |
| Bomgren! :) |
Get going... working on your fitness... come on.... scoot... Being fit is the shit!
ALL IN! ;)



Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar