7 april 2012

It's not slime, it's MUCUS!

This morning it was very windy outside, making it too cold for running. The sun was shining though, and it was lovely enough weather for a long walk.

I added the walk to my activities on RunKeeper (yep, now I want to put it all there).
My route looks kinda funny, cause I got a bit lost...  :/

When I got home I continued working out on my rubber band thingies:


I've put together my own rubber band thingie program on http://www.dintraning.se/. I love that website! You can put together many different kinds of programs, focusing on a specific muscle/muscle group, equipment or type of work out. You can make yoga programs, programs focusing on balance, a series of stretch exercises... and a lot more...!

At the grocery store they had very cheap Disney DVD's. I bought both The princess and the frog and Ratatouille. As soon as I'm done writing this I'll spend the rest of the evening in the sofa, watching mice in the kitchen.  ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar