The second run (outside, in Sweden) this year. The first doesn't really count, if you ask me. It was just up and down the street outside my house, and lasted 45 minutes. :P
I guess I'm quite professional... already using running techniques like intervals. You see, I get natural intervals all the time, when I have to stop and walk.... ;P
![]() |
| Water for horses |
In all seriousness, I'm in a really bad shape. It can only get better...?
You can follow my improvement on RunKeeper. These are my starting figures:
http://runkeeper.com/user/415470798/activity/79721870?channel=web.activity.shared.facebook.auto&utm_campaign=SharedActivity&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=Ref
My profile on RunKeeper:
http://runkeeper.com/user/elingranfoss
Today my right hip joint was aching all the time.
I don't blame it on my new shoes though, because yesterday both hip joints was aching. It's more likely that my flat soled Converse are to blame...(?) ;P
Now, it's time to hit the shower. *sniff sniff*



Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar